Fix It Sticks Long Range Kit
Designed for the professional and competitive shooter, this super compact kit will help keep your long range rifle in top form while in the field.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
This kit contains a comprehensive assortment of tools designed to help maintain your rifle and tighten down your optics, action and accessories to the correct torque. Includes the following specialty parts / bits:
- Ratchet T-Handle w/Locking Hex Drive
- 15,25,45,65 Inch Lbs torque limiters **or** All-In-One Torque Driver (select from the options above)
- 1/2” Socket/Adapter
- Mini Pry Bar
- Pin Punch set (1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 1/4)
- Bronze Scraper
- Steel Pick
- Cleaning Brush Bit
- Set of two 8-32 adapters
- Machined Aluminum Bubble Level Set, includes: magnetic level & rail clamp level/anti-cant device with precise UK-sourced bubble vials
- Stainless Steel Rod Set (6) with .223/6.5/.30 Brass Adapters & Ball Bearing Drive (locks into T-handle, assembles to 44")
- 3/16” Extended Action Bit
- 5/32” Extended Action Bit
- 24 Chrome Plated Bits: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, P1, P2, [hex 0.50, 5/64, 3/32, 1/8, 7/64, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 1/4, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm] [slotted 3/16, 3/32]
- Magnetic Velcro Patch
- Micro Fiber Lens Cloth
- Torque Value Reference/Conversion Card
- Soft Carrying Case
Soft carrying case has molded low profile bit holders that are designed to hold any bit / accessory with a standard 1/4" Base.
Be prepared at the Range or in the Field.