HOLOSUN HS403R 2 MOA MICRO RED DOT SIGHT
The Holosun HS403R Micro Red Dot Sight is ultra-light, durable, compact, and simple to eliminate fail points as well as keep the cost down. This affordable red dot sight features a 2 MOA reticle with a new rheostat adjustment dial that lets you quickly cycle through the 10 brightness settings. Additionally, a new efficient LED allows for up to 100,000 hours of battery life on a single battery. This red dot is made with an aluminum housing and matte black anodized finish as well as IP67 rated water resistance. With unlimited eye relief and zero parallax, the HS403R Micro Dot will pair great with PDW or carbine style firearms.
2 in stock
- New brightness rotary control
- 2 MOA red dot
- .5 MOA windage and elevation adjustments
- Aluminum housing with black anodized finish
- Powered by a single CR2032 battery (included)
- Up to 100,000 hours of total battery life
- 10 brightness settings and 2 night vision compatible
- IP67 rated water resistance
- 20mm fully multicoated lenses
- Unlimited eye relief and parallax free
- Includes low mount and 1/3rd co-witness mount
The elevation and windage adjustments knobs feature .5 MOA clicks with a total of 50 MOA travel in either direction. They are also protected by raised aluminum shrouds to prevent them from getting hit and losing zero. With IP67 water resistant rating, it can be submerged under a meter of water for 30 minutes without shorting. Included is a low picatinny mount optimal for AK-47’s or other rifles where you want it as close to bore as possible. But it also includes a raised picatinny mount that allows you to have a lower 1/3rd co-witness with iron sights. Despite being small, this red dot packs a lot of punch at an affordable price.
Holosun Technologies is committed to creating innovative optic, laser/IR technologies for a broad range of shooting, hunting, law enforcement, and military needs. Using quality manufacturing standards, they provide military grade optics without the military grade price.